22.6.10

Homage to DVF tunic


Cymraeg English
(Please tick the language you need and uncheck the other.)


A dyma fo. Eitha ples'd hefo fo deud y gwir. Mae'r v neck yn isel IAWN, felly dw i wedi ychwanegu snaps tu mewn er mwyn gallu ei wneud ychydig yn fwy gweddus! Ar agor i'r traeth, cau i ginio!

Mi fuodd yn rhaid i mi ail wneud y clymau ar y top - doedd y gwreiddiol ddim digon hir. Bellach mae'n nhw'n 30modfedd, ond dal ddim mor hir a'r gwreiddiol. Dw i hefyd wedi archebu beads pren i roi ar eu gwaelod.

Dydi'r siap ddim yn cynnwys cweit digon o drape a'r gwreiddiol, ac mae fy fersiwn i yn fwriadol hirach, a dw i wrth fy modd hefo'r canlyniad. Mae'n ddigon del i wisgo fel ffrog yn ogystal ac ar y traeth.


I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out. The V neck is VERY VERY low, so I've added a snap fastening, so that I can close it up a bit when not on the beach.

I had to redo the ties on the top, my first pair was too short, they are now 30 inches, although they still look shorter than the original. I have also ordered wooden beads which I'll add to finish them off.

The original has more drape on the sides I think, but the front is great. If I were to do this again, I would maybe lift the v up, and make the back piece narrower. I am very happy with my little experiment in pattern drafting from scratch, and think it looks nice enough not just to use on the beach, but to use as a summery dress too.

No comments: