21.6.10

Bikini sewing addiction - methu stopio gneud bikinis!

Cymraeg English
(Please tick the language you need and uncheck the other.)


Ol reit, dw i wedi mynd dros ben llestri! Gan bod hi’n cymryd cyn lleied o ddefnydd I wneud bikinis, ac er mwyn defnyddio pob sgrapyn oedd gen i. Mae gen I rwan 2 waelod (un string bikini, un hefo bandyn arno fo. Dau dop – un bandeau syml, ac un triongl, a’r sarong!!! Ac mae un set yn gallu cael ei droi chwith allan, a’r llall yn defnyddio’r ddau ddefnydd hefo’i gilydd yn y cynllun.

Mae mor hawdd gneud rhain, ac mor sydyn. Rwan mae gen i “capsule wardrobe” i fynd ar wyliau!
Sgwn i os oes angen kaftan i gydfynd hefo nhw?


OK OK I admit, I’ve gone overboard! Because it takes so little fabric to knock these babies up, and because I wanted to use up every scrap I had… I now have 2 bottoms – one string, one banded bottom. I also have two tops – the triangle I made before, and a very very simple bandeau top to maximize the tanning possibilities, and a sarong!!! One set is reversible, and the other uses both fabrics, so there you go a perfect capsule wardrobe for the beach.

It’s so easy to do, and so so quick…maybe I need some kind of kaftan to go with!!?

No comments: