10.9.11

Nesa-Next

Cymraeg English

(Please tick the language you need and uncheck the other.)



Dw i wrth fy modd hefo'r gôt goch a'r ffrog yma ar Jilly o raglen Torchwood y BBC! Felly nesa ar y rhestr wnïo... Côt law goch!

Mae'n edrych yn anoddach na dim dw i wedi'i wneud yn y gorffennol... Cawn weld!

Yn ôl y cynllunydd ar twitter - @trpcic prynu'r gôt o Guess 10 mis yn ôl wnaeth hi, a'i dynnu mewn i'w addasu i'r actores.



Diolch i Sigrid am y dull dwyieithog yma.





I love this look from BBC's Torchwood - especially the coat and dress. So next on my sewing table will be... A bright red trench coat!

I have never tried something that looks this complicated before. Wish me luck!

Out of interest I tweeted the costume designer and the coat is from Guess about 10 months ago (with alterations for the actress). On Twitter she's @trpcic



Thank you Sigrid for this bilingual method.


No comments: